Brighten your hair naturally and without spending a lot of money. Check out these home made remedies.
1. Chamomile. Maybe chamomile shampoo never worked, but natural chamomile we’re sure it will work. It will bright your hair, and make it soft. Put 1 litre of water in a cooking pot with fresh chamomile and let it boil 15 minutes and it will be ready. When you have a shower wash your hair with your normal shampoo and the last rinse do it with the chamomile water. Do it 3 times a week.
2. Lemon juice. Take the juice of 3 lemons and moisten your hair with it. Let it dry by the sun. This remedy you can only use it once a week and check the efect the lemon has in your hair. If you notice a loss of softness and hidratation in your hair, you should stop the process.
3. Rhubarb. Cut the Rhubarb and put in a cooking pot. Add 2 cups of water and heat it up 15 minutes. Strain it and rinse your hair with this liquid. Use it twice a week.
4. Honey, cinnamon and olive oil. This ingredients can make your hai look brightness. Put all in a bowl, blend everything and add half a cup of warm water. Put it in your hair and let it 15 minutes and then rinse your hair.
5. Red Hibiscus Flowers. To make your hair have reddish-brown wicks, you should try this flower. Let dry the petals of this flower and put it in a coocking pot with 4 cups of water. Let it boil and put it in your hair