In allergy to fruits can be two tables in general:
- Oral Allergy Syndrome, in this case the picture is itchy mouth and throat when eating peach, apple, melon or kiwi, but a stronger box appears. Usually by a sensitization to a pan-allergen profilin type and usually occurs in allergic to pollen. the NPO usually not necessary.
- Allergy proteins own fruit, usually LTP (lipid binding proteins). These tables allergy symptoms are more important and even anaphylaxis (severe allergy). a good diagnosis and NPO necessary.
- NPO of pome fruits NPO pome fruit (peach, apricot and derivatives, apple, pear), plums, figs, cherries, strawberries, melon, kiwi, papaya, avocado, blackberries, etc. You can only tolerate citrus (orange, tangerine, grapefruit).
Sometimes there is a crusade for the presence of pan-allergens in other vegetables and are generally considered the exclusion of allergy:
- raw vegetables, peas, lettuce, endive, cabbage, onion, garlic, etc.
Rosaceae fruit diet
In any case, depending on their degree of tolerance, it may be desirable that an allergic child to avoid other fruits peach family Rosaceae:
- Moreover, in some cases it is associated with allergy to nuts and spices: mustard, hazelnut, chestnut, basil, thyme, oregano, peanut, sesame, almond, etc.
Nuts can be found in baked goods, pastries and chocolates. Be careful with sauces with unknown components.